Realcare+ was first registered as a Limited Liability company in August 2011. Although the company is relatively new, it took over the business and assets of the well known company, ‘The Roses Healthcare Limited’ which operated for 12 years and had a reputation for quality. The Directors of Realcare+ Limited retained the Roses management team and with it their extensive skills and experience in providing professional, high quality and cost effective care.
Roseline Harmony, the Managing Director of Realcare+ Limited has great Passion for Care with over 32 years of experience within the care sectors and over 21 years of experience as a director. She instills this passion in all staff.
''At Realcare+, we are 100% committed to providing the best possible service for our clients and individuals we support. Caring is our passion. I have strived and will continue to strive to inspire all Realcare+ Limited staff to deliver the high quality care our clients deserve. This was at the fore front of the start of the business and it has remained our company ethos ever since. Most importantly, we want people who use our services to be delighted with the outcome and feel they have had excellent value for money service.''
We are currently contracted to supply care and nursing staff to Local Authorities within the South east region. We are awarded a 2-4-year contract with NHS Collaborative Procurement Partnership to supply clinical staffing including nurses, healthcare assistants and other clinical staff on temporary, permanent and long-term placement basis to NHS hospitals in the whole of England. We are also in the preferred list of agencies supplying to hospitals and nursing homes within the southeast regions. We have maintained these contracts over the years with a reputation of quality, reliability and consistency.
We pride ourselves on providing professional, high quality and cost effective care and support that meet the need of today aging population.We adopt a partnership approach to staffing support in order to provide clients with their specific needs and continuous support.
Our service Guarantees;
- Managed programme of care for every client
- Specialist nurses and health care assistants of all bands, support workers and senior support workers, Home carers and other clinical staff
- Rigorous vetting procedures and careful client match
- A commitment to quality, continuity and reliability
- Traditional nursing in modern time
- A commitment to equal opportunity for staff and client
- 24-hour emergency cover and telephone access to clinical officers
- On-going staff training, performance monitoring and support
- Guaranteed quality of care, fully competent and well Managed service
- High speed response to client requirements – Ad-hoc services
- Transportation system in place to take staff to and from work
To invest heavily in our staff and therefore provide a value for money, quality assured reliable service to all our clients.
To be one of the best care organisation in the England with a reputation for exceptionally high quality care service provision.
- To provide high quality care services to all our clients.
- To promote autonomy, choice and rights of the clients while ensuring that their dignity, privacy and beliefs are upheld.
- To support our client’s position within the community and encourage continuation of interests and hobbies.
- To work in partnership with all multi disciplinary team involved in promoting the interest of the client.
To provide unique care and support that promotes people's health and lifestyle by matching the right staff to the client’s requests.
Our staffing Key offering
- Fully, well vetted and experienced staff in all areas of care
- Competent and reliable service
- Staff with ‘Can Do’ attitude, passion for care and respect for dignity
Helpful, warm, friendly and approachable staff
Well Managed, trained and Inducted staff
Professional in appearance and conducts
Contentious time keeper
To find out more about our service provision, news, jobs, please contact our dedicated team on 0118983 9000. Our services are available 365 days a year. Why not contact us and see for yourself? You will be happy you did.