Our health care services provision ranges from assisting an individual with their daily living to complex caring for all their health care and social need.
Our services provision includes
- Live - In - Care
- Palliative Care
- Complex Care
- Holiday Care
- Community Care
- Elderly Care at home
- Personal care
- Nursing Care
- Hospital to Home
- Social Companionship
- Learning Disability
- Respite Care
We can provide as much as little support as needed, with packages ranging from 2 hours per week to 24 hours live-in care. We recruit and supply professional, high caliber nursing and home care staff who provide competent evidence based care to our clients and service users.
Key Services Provision Includes;
- Recruiting and supplying of temporary and permanent nursing and care staff to hospitals, care homes and within people homes.
- Personalized care and support for older people, vulnerable adults and those with complex health needs including people with enduring mental health problems.
- Provision of personal care for children of all ages including those with complex needs
- Supported living service and personal assistants with skills
- Permanent recruitment of care management staff and other healthcare professionals
For more information on the services we offer, contact us today 0118-983-9000