We specialise in providing safe, effective social and community healthcare support services in your own community. Whatever the individuals circumstances are, we develop a tailored service which responds to personal needs and offers the right level of support and provide the reassurance of qualified care and nursing support in the comfort of the service users' home.
We plan community healthcare in partnership with hospital team continuing care, intermediate care and discharge team and we provide experienced community care nurses, support workers managing everything from staff recruitment to day to day management of the team.
Our clients includes Local Authorities, NHS, PCT's and privately paid clients. We are able to support services users who have chosen to manage their own budget as well as those whose care package is controlled directly by the local authorities.
We can provide as much or as little support as needed, with community care packages from just 2 hours per week to 24 hours live in care .
Our community care services includes:
- Personal Care
- Nursing Care
- Domestic Tasks
This care is managed and monitored continuously to ensure that the best quality of care is provided by our staff and concerns raised by the individuals or an organization are responded to immediately and rectified. The care management team also work collaboratively with other health professionals and agencies to ensure a seamless service of care for the individuals.
The community care services package is formulated with professionalism and sensitivity tailored to the requirements of the individuals, the care can be structured around specific time frames of activities, suitable for the individual.
Community Care Services Types
24 hours Care
- This is staffed by either nursers or carers, or a combination of both. This care would be appropriate for continuing care patients who have high dependence needs, individuals receiving palliative care and individuals who have physical and mental long term chronic disabilities.
- A sitting service is provided during the day or for a longer duration to allow an informal carer to take a break
- This enable an individual a period to recover and receive shot term rehabilitation. Our responsibility is to support the individual in recovery and gaining back their independence.
Sleep-in and Waken Night
- This enables the individual to feel safe and reassured that there is someone available to help even at night time. It could be an active or sleep over cover depending on the individuals activities.
Live In Care
- This enables the individuals to have an all round care and support in their own home with carer living with them in the comfort of their homes. It gives relatives and friends the reassurance that their loved ones is being looked after in their home, with their individual needs addressed and their personal wishes fulfilled. Clients have the comfort of staying at home in familiar surrounding and community.