Our nursing care tips and philosophy is one which centers on the individual. All our nurses sees each person they care for as being unique. The personal and nursing care takes account of the personal's life history which helps them to deliver truly a holistic care
Our clinical nurse manager personally and professionally vets all nurses to ensure:
- Nurses are competent to administer and assist with medication
- All nurses have the competency to undertake the role required of them
- Demonstrate a thoughtful, caring and relaxed manner to the people in their care considering their emotional, physical and spiritual needs
- Are respectful in a person's home
- Building trusting and understanding relationships with the people they care for and their relatives
- Uphold the ethos of the company in providing person centered care and aiming to support people in their care to remain independent and part of the communities they live in and make their own choices
- Carries out a personal healthcare needs assessment for all our home care clients and matches staff with clients according to their specific needs.
- Nursing care such as PEG feeding, tracheotomy care, wound dressing, male and female catheterisation, cannulation, venepuncture, nasogastic tube insertion, intravenous drug therapy and central line administration
Nursing Care Expert Advice
We understand your service needs and can support you by supplying trained nurses who are very experienced and possesses skills in working with frail elderly, dementia (EMI & HDU), Alzheimer's, gastrostomy, (Peg Feed), stoma care tracheotomy, end of life care and Liverpool care pathway in terms of pain and syringe driving. Our nurse will work in close partnership with you to achieve your objectives by supporting the people with above needs to live an ordinary life, socialise, learn and work alongside people who are more able.
We invest in staff training to ensure that all staff has the desired skill, training and experience needed to carry out any assigned activities. The is key to the company's model of service delivery. our goal is develop and create nursing care services that enable people to have a life style that is individualize according to abilities and support in developing social skills, reducing episodes of behavior problems.