To maintain A high standard of excellence Care. We continually adhere to our own standards of excellence and by exceeding the standard level of compliance set by CQC Care Quality Commission, Health and Social care regulation and the Government Procurement Service (GPS) Framework Agreement. Our clients can be assured that all our staff are compliant with all legal regulatory requirements.
Our compliance monitoring start from the minute our recruitment process starts, our recruitment and selection process is very robust and thorough. Real care+ recruitment and vetting procedures comprise:-
- A completed application form identifying satisfactory employment history
- A Completed health questionnaire
- 2 written references – one from the most recent/previous employer
- Interviews – Two Stages – Written and Face to interview
- A satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Record Bureau and POVA check
- Full induction training which includes Health and Safety, Fire safety, an understanding of the core values and principles of the care standards and regulations including - confidentiality, whistle blowing, requirements of legislation, policies and procedures of the organisation and a code of personal conduct, Common Induction standard run through 12 weeks.
- Placement Practical Induction – Supervised by a trained staff
- New recruit being shadowed by senior staff until they achieve our standard of excellence
- Employees are issued with our own handbooks
- Regular staff Supervision, Job chat, spot checks and appraisals
- Continuous further training (Online and Class room base)
All Care Workers will be supported in attaining an NVQ/QCF level 2, 3, 4 and 5 in Health and Social Care as we are committed to continually assisting our candidates to maintain and develop their portfolios to ensure they are in best possible position to take advantage of the vacancies we have available.
Training and Development
We believe that continuous improvement of our services is dependent upon the continuous development of the skills of our workforce. We also review and plan for staff continuous development where staff are encouraged to achieve career progression through extended learning. click here for further information on training and development