We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, conscientious and flexible individuals with a positive approach to work and who have the ability to commit to working with a lovable young person who has cerebral palsy.
The care is on live-in bases and will require you to work for a minimum of up to 14 days at a time. You must be a driver, non-smoker and a female support worker preferably.
The Job will include:
- Working a minimum of 2 weeks a month for along term
- Assisting the client with their daily routines
- Assisting the client with self-administration of medication
- Undertaking domestic duties
- Moving & handling and support with all aspects of personal care as appropriate
- Driving client to appointments & Social events
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
In return we will offer you
- Competitive Salary
- An immediate start with our client following both internal and external training programs
- Training towards Diploma levels 2 & 3
Realcare+ limited is an equal opportunity employer, however, due to the nature of the position; in this instance there is a genuine occupational requirement to recruit a non- smoker and a female support worker at the request of the client.
Required license or certification:
- Full UK/International Driving License